latest comments

This Week In Books (4)

Sunday, June 24, 2012


Hello Everyone and Happy Sunday!

This Week In Book's is a weekly feature from Alea of Pop Culture Junkie in which we share all the awesome bookish related items we got "this week"!

I haven't done a vlog in FOREVER!!! YouTube semi sort of co-operated. In other words, the video drags and looks horrible BUT my voice is in synch and my face isn't frozen in some ridiculous pose. YES!!! FINALLY!!! lol

Even though I wasn't able to make it to BEA this year,  I had some awesome friends who made me feel like I was there. You guys are amazing, thank you so much!!! 




Gifted
Thank you Rebecca!! You are awesomesauce! Don't forget to check out here blog HERE

Thank you Margie! You rock my socks! Check out her super cute and amazing blog HERE

Thank you Angela!! :)

For Review



Bought

I had a totally epic week in books yet again! Thank you so much to my amazing friends Rebecca and Margie for making me feel like I was at BEA! Thanks to Angela and also MacMillan, you guys are always a pleasure to work with!

I hope you had a fantastic week in books and don't forget to leave me a link so I can stop by and drool over all the lovelies you got! :)

Happy Reading!

5 comments :

  1. I'm so jealous of Beta! I'm apart of an ARC tour for it and I'm wicked excited because it sounds so good. I hope you enjoy everything and here's my IMM!

    http://www.paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/06/in-my-mailbox-40-weekly-wrap-up.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! So jealous of Prodigy!! I really need to get Storm, I have heard it's awesome. Fantastic haul this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was looking through your list and figured you must have either gone to or known someone who went to BEA lol
    Enjoy all your awesome books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome haul this week!! All the books look amazing! I want to read them all!
    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2012/06/stacking-shelves-8.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, another vlog! It's great to see you!!!
    Lots of goodies here this week - I look forward to hearing about Black City... and of course, Burn For Burn! Let me know when you're reading it, I'll try to read it too and we can chat :)
    Enjoy your newbies!!!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

About me

  • This blog is a little bit of everything!
  • Hi! My name is Cristina, I am 29 years old and from Texas! I love my bunnies, books and blogging about my favorite things!
My favorite scarf in the whole wide world! :) photo 10363858_10152526761926237_5252620513132971013_n.jpg

Cristina

Founder of the website