latest comments

In My Mailbox (23)

Saturday, April 7, 2012


Hello Lovelies!

In My Mailbox is a weekly Meme hosted by Kristi the Story Siren. This is where us bloggers get a chance to show you what we got this week! Bookish related of course!




For Review
Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson
Those That Wake by Jesse Karp
Croak by Gina Damico
First Comes Love by Katie Kacvinsky
Mister Death's Blue-Eyed Girls by Mary Downing Hahn

Thanks so much to HMH publishing for the box of awesome! And to Harper Teen for Tiger Lily. I had so much awesomeness in my mailbox this week!!!!

I hope you all are having a fantastic weekend and I hope you got some amazing books in as well. Make sure to leave me a link to your IMM so I can come and drool over all the amazing books you got in! 

Happy Reading!

XOXO

9 comments :

  1. I hope you enjoy Tiger Lily it looks so good! Here's my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/04/in-my-mailbox-29.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeppp!!! You got Tiger Lily! I want it so badly! Great haul!

    Drop by my IMM?
    http://tumblinginbooks.blogspot.com/2012/04/in-my-mailbox-16.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tiger Lily is very high on my wishlist. Can't wait to read it! Hope you enjoy. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got good stuff!
    I have First Comes Love too -- on my TBR!
    Have a great week -- I'm sure I'll see you around the blogosphere :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have some amazing books this week. I hope you enjoy everything you got this week. Come visit me as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  6. New follower! I had never heard of Tiger Lily before, but I looked it up and added it to my TBR list because it sounds really interesting! Great haul this week! Here is my IMM if you'd like to follow back: http://www.theonceandfuturelibrarian.blogspot.com/2012/04/in-my-mailbox-14.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't heard much yet about Mister Death's Blue-Eyed Girls but I too like the fact that it's based on a true story! It was one of my Waiting on Wednesday picks a while back. Hope it's good! :)

    Danya
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  8. First I just want to say that I love your shirt! It's so pretty. And your nail polish too, love the color. ;) Yay! Tiger Lily. Mine should be in soon. Harper emailed me last week. Totally want Croak!! It sounds so entertaining and great. You got lots of awesome books this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so excited about Croak. I got it on my Kindle and need to get around to reading it :)

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

About me

  • This blog is a little bit of everything!
  • Hi! My name is Cristina, I am 29 years old and from Texas! I love my bunnies, books and blogging about my favorite things!
My favorite scarf in the whole wide world! :) photo 10363858_10152526761926237_5252620513132971013_n.jpg

Cristina

Founder of the website