latest comments

In My Mailbox (24)

Sunday, April 15, 2012




Hello Lovelies!

In My Mailbox is a weekly Meme hosted by Kristi the Story Siren. This is where us bloggers get a chance to show you what we got this week! Bookish related of course!

My IMM is going up super late this week!I had major issues with YouTube this week! And then my laptop decided to flake out on me. :(  I literally filmed this 10 times before it came out! I was having some serious issues with YouTube. Has anyone else been having YouTube troubles? If I seem a little frustrated in my IMM, it's because I am! lol So needless to say the first minute is....well screwed up! But thankfully it straightened up after that!





For Review
Reunited by Hilary Weisman Graham
Such A Rush by Jennifer Echols
When You Were Mine by Recbecca Serle
Such Wicked Intent by Kenneth Oppel
The Deadly Sister by Eliot Schrefer
The Wicked and The Just by J. Anderson Coats
Underworld by Meg Cabot
Hemlock by Kathleen Peacock
Miracle by Elizabeth Scott

Bought
Gaurdian of The Gate by Michelle Zink
Circle of Fire by Michelle Zink
A Temptation Of Angels by Michelle Zink

Thanks to Simon and Schuster, HMH publishing, and Scholastic for the awesome books! Thanks to Krystal for sending me books she knew I was dying to get ahold of! :) You rock girl! And a BIG thank you to all the many amazing authors who came to Teen Book Con 2012 and to everyone who  put in so much hard work into making it happen. I had a total blast!!!

I hope you all had a good weekend! And stop back by later this week to see what awesome stuff I get ahold of at TLA! ;)

Happy Reading!

XOXO

5 comments :

  1. Eeeppp!!! When You Were Mine and Miracle. So jealous! lol. Awesome haul! =D

    Drop by my IMM?
    http://tumblinginbooks.blogspot.com/2012/04/in-my-mailbox-17.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so envious of When You Were Mine and Reunited!! I requested both of those, but didn't get them. :( Yay!! You got Hemlock!! I really want to read Such a Rush too. That sounds really good. Great books hon!! Have fun at TLA!! I wish we had more bookish events around here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hemlock sounds like such an awesome book! I hope you enjoy everything you got this week. Here's my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/04/in-my-mailbox-30.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry you've been having so many tech problems! but it was worth the wait! SO many amazing titles you have this week! I cannot wait to read Hemlock and When You Were Mine! Such a Rush sounds great too, I just finished reading The One That I Want and really enjoyed it :)
    Hope you have a fab week, happy reading!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you got a ton of great stuff this week. I need to read more Echols books because I did like Forget You, plus I own almost all of her books.

    I'm not a Zink fan, I have only read A Temptation of Angels but it completely rubbed me the wrong way and I'm not sure I will ever read any of her other books. A Temptation of Angels just felt too similar to The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare with more demons thrown in. Ugh I know I'm rambling but it just really annoyed me.

    I do hope you enjoy everything you got though because the books look great.

    Happy reading

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

About me

  • This blog is a little bit of everything!
  • Hi! My name is Cristina, I am 29 years old and from Texas! I love my bunnies, books and blogging about my favorite things!
My favorite scarf in the whole wide world! :) photo 10363858_10152526761926237_5252620513132971013_n.jpg

Cristina

Founder of the website