latest comments

In My Mailbox (25)

Sunday, April 22, 2012



Hello Lovelies!

In My Mailbox is a weekly Meme hosted by Kristi the Story Siren. This is where us bloggers get a chance to show you what we got this week! Bookish related of course!

My IMM is going up late this week. AGAIN! I was at TLA all week and at a Lauren Conrad signing yesterday. Eeek! I was overwhelmed by all the amazing book events this week and had so much fun!!!! I'm still having YouTube issues so sorry about the weird noises. I'm hoping next week it'll be back to normal!




For Review
Lucy In The Sky
Hanging By A Thread by Sophie Littlefield

Bought
The Fame Game by Lauren Conrad

Thank you so much to Scholastic and Random House for the awesome review books!!! And a huge thank you to Blue Willow Books for organizing yet another incredible event! I had such a blast! You guys Rock My Socks!

I hope you all had an amazing week as well! I can't wait to hear about all of the amazing thins you did this week, and the wonderful books you read! Until next time...

Happy Reading!

XOXO

8 comments :

  1. I can't wait to get my hands on The Fame Game because I read and loved The L.A. Candy series. I hope you enjoy everything you got this week. Here's my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/04/in-my-mailbox-31.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG I loved the LA Candy series too! haha I hope you get Fame Game soon! Let me know how you like it! :)

      Delete
  2. Oh, I am so looking forward to reading Hanging by a Thread! Kinda jealous here. ;) I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks REALLY good doesn't it?!?!? I am bursting inside! haha

      Delete
  3. So jealous that you got The Fame Game. Awesome haul this week. Enjoy your reads!=D

    Drop by my IMM?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girly! I'm sure I will love them all! And I hope you can get a copy of Fame Game sooooon!

      Delete
  4. Great books!! Glad you had a great time at TLA and the Lauren Conrad signing!! Sounds like an awesome week!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amy it was the most EPIC week ever! I just wish you'd have been here! You would've died! lol

      Delete

Total Pageviews

About me

  • This blog is a little bit of everything!
  • Hi! My name is Cristina, I am 29 years old and from Texas! I love my bunnies, books and blogging about my favorite things!
My favorite scarf in the whole wide world! :) photo 10363858_10152526761926237_5252620513132971013_n.jpg

Cristina

Founder of the website