latest comments

Prom Prizepack Winner and Comment Contest Winners

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Hello Lovelies!

I hope you all had a great week and even more amazing weekend! My weeks seem to get busier, and busier. So I am a bit behind, and have lots of winners to announce! 

Veronika Briseno is the winner of the Prom Theme Prize Pack. Eeek! Are you excited??? I know I am! It is on it's way to you and I hope you enjoy it! I had a blast with this giveaway!

Okay so the last week in March I announced that I would be doing a comments contest giveaway. I've been extremely busy, and am just now getting around to choosing winners. Yes, winners, as in multiples! haha

From March 26th to April 1st there were 49 entries ( each comment gets you an entry! ) and the winner was Kristan from Lost Amongst The Shelves 

From April 2nd to April 8th there were 18 entries and the winner is Kary from The Once and Future Librarian and she chose The Disenchantments by Nina LaCour

Next week I will pick winners from April 9th through May 6th! 

Don't forget, every comment you make gives you one entry in the comments contest. Between now and May 6th when you comment on my review of Lucy In The Sky you will get THREE entries into the comments contest! Yes, I am bribing you! That poor post is sad and needs a little love! haha

And just a reminder, if you don't have a way for me to reach you on your blog ( contact me email, twitter handle, etc) then your welcome to leave your email addy so I can get ahold of you. 


If you didn't win this time, don't fret! I will be picking another set of winner's next week and one of them just might be YOU!

XOXO



3 comments :

  1. I Won Thnaks I am excited to read the books. Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all of the winners!! I know what you mean about getting busy. I feel like I am getting more and more behind lately. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

About me

  • This blog is a little bit of everything!
  • Hi! My name is Cristina, I am 29 years old and from Texas! I love my bunnies, books and blogging about my favorite things!
My favorite scarf in the whole wide world! :) photo 10363858_10152526761926237_5252620513132971013_n.jpg

Cristina

Founder of the website