latest comments

March 2012 Wrap-Up

Monday, April 2, 2012


Hello Lovelies~

I can't believe it's time for another monthly wrap up post! It seems like March just started and I was eyeing spring/summer titles. Not April is here and I'm drooling over the fall titles! So many books, so little time..

Some of my goals for 2012 have been to read more, be more diligent about visiting other blogs and commenting. And of course, to try to make my blog better! I've worked really hard on all of these this month, and hopefully I'm doing better!

Health wise, March was a MUCH better month for me! I had to buckle down and be more strict with myself, and develop a routine, but the results have been amazing! Half way through the month I finally found my footing. Better health has also allowed me more time to read and I've read some truly incredible books this month! I've becoming even closer to my blogger friends and gotten to know many of my readers better!

I was very disappointed in myself last month, and how little I read. So as I began feeling better I did everything I could to fit in time to read. It was hard, there were a lot of things to catch up on! Cleaning, laundry ( oh.. that laundry pile!) and of course work. But I did manage to increase my reading and I am very happy about that!

For the month of March I read a total of 7 books. Just shy of my personal monthly goal of 8. I had a total of 24 posts, which included 5 reviews ( I plan on making that better next month!) a few ebook steals and deals, and a Trends in Ya post. 

Thank you to everyone who supports my blog, stops by to read my posts, and for your awesome comments which I adore! I have some fun and exciting things planned for April and I hope you'll stop by to enjoy it!

The Books
Still Waters by Emma Carlson Berne
The Girl In The Park by Mariah Fredericks
Pretty Crooked by Elisa Ludwig
For Darkness Shows the Stars by Diana Peterfreund
Slide by Jill Hathaway
Unraveling by Elizabeth Norris
A Midsummer's Nightmare by Kody Keplinger

The Challenges
  • I read 7 books towards my goal of 100 for the 2012 Goodreads Reading Challenge. Bringing me up to a total of 21 books for the year. I am 3 books behind and I plan on catching up in April!
  • I also read 2 books towards my goal for the 2012 YA Contempoary Challenge. Bringing my total to 10 books towards my goal of 15
  • I read 2 books towards my 2012 TBR Pile Challenge bringing me to a total of 5 books towards my goal of 24. I definitely need to step it up on the TBR books! But these review books are sooo distracting!
  • Last but not least, I read 3 books towards my 2012 Debut Author Challenge bring me to a total of 10 for the year!
Random Act's of Kindness
This month so many people were incredibly sweet to me! My friend Amber sent me an arc of Breath of Eyre by Eve Marie Mont that I'd been dying to read!

Loretta from Between the Pages bought me kindle books of Half Blood and Obsedian by Jennifer L. Armentrout. Thanks girl! You rock my socks!

Kevin Emerson sent me a letter and a signed arc of his debut novel, The Lost Code.

And I also got some really awesome books from publishers. So thank you to everyone! You helped make March an incredible month!!!

So what are your goals for April? I'd love to know, so leave me a comment and let me know!


Happy Reading!

XoXo

1 comment :

  1. So glad that March has been a better month for you, both health wise and getting to read the books you want. I also read 3 books toward the DAC, but did not read any of my TBR pile books. I seem to be right on track though, and my goal for April is to keep up the pace I have had the past 3 months.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

About me

  • This blog is a little bit of everything!
  • Hi! My name is Cristina, I am 29 years old and from Texas! I love my bunnies, books and blogging about my favorite things!
My favorite scarf in the whole wide world! :) photo 10363858_10152526761926237_5252620513132971013_n.jpg

Cristina

Founder of the website