latest comments

In My Mailbox (22)

Sunday, April 1, 2012



Hello Lovelies!

In My Mailbox is a weekly Meme hosted by Kristi the Story Siren. This is where us bloggers get a chance to show you what we got this week! Bookish related of course!



Traded
Unraveling by Elizabeth Norris
Storm (#1 in the Elemental Sereis) by Brigid Kemmerer
Fury by Elizabeth Miles ( signed! )
Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry

For Review
All These Lives by Sarah Wylie
Just Flirt by Laura Bowers
Monument 14 by Emily Laybourne

Thank you to Amanda, Kelsey and Vivienne for the great books! And a HUGE thanks to MacMillan for the review books. As well as HMH for the awesome Prom Themed Book Prize Pack giveaway. Eeek! I am so excited! You guys totally rock my socks!

I got some really awesome books this week that I can't wait to dive into. I hope you had a great week in books as well and are having a wonderful weekend. Don't forget to leave me a link to your IMM so I can come by and drool over all the awesome you got!

Happy Reading and I will see you next week!

XOXO


14 comments :

  1. So happy you enjoyed Unraveling! I can't wait until you read Storm. LOL!

    Ooh, Pushing the Limits looks really good!

    Thanks again for the trade!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read Elemental last night! Whew! *fans myself* It's gonnna be EPIC!

      Delete
  2. AAh! I want to read Storm so badly. I hope you enjoy it. :D Unlike most people, I didn't actually like Fury. It was good, I suppose, but there was just something...missing. Great haul this week! I hope you enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? I haven't tried it but I'm hoping I like it. Sometimes books fall flat for me too, so I'll have to see how this one does for me. I can't wait to read Storm! I'm gonna start as soon as I finish up the book I'm on! =)

      Delete
  3. Storm and All These Lives both look really amazing! Enjoy all the new goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got some great books this week. Pushing the Limits sounds really good. I have Monument 14 and am excited to get to it. Love your nails btw!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's Essie polish called Turqoise and Caicos! haha I fell in love with it! ;) lol You'll probably get to Monument 14 before I will. Let me know how it is! :)

      Delete
  5. I started reading Fury on Pulse It but it went away before I could finish it so i'm hoping to pick it up and read it soon! I hope you enjoy everything you got this week. Here's my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/03/in-my-mailbox-28.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh noooo! I hate when that happens! It happens to me all the time on NetGalley! lol I hope I enjoy it. If not I'll just stare at the pretty cover! hehe

      Delete
  6. I'm so excited to hear that Storm is really good, I just won a copy and can't wait to get it! I have never heard of Fury, the cover is beautiful and captivating, will have to look into it, thanks! All These Lives sounds really good too, it's on my list too! Just Flirt has an adorable cover, hope it's as sweet as it looks!
    Great mailbox this week, enjoy them all :)

    Here's mine:
    http://bumblesandfairytales.blogspot.com/2012/03/in-my-mailbox-13-my-shelf-overfloweth.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've heard really good things about Unraveling, so I may have to check it out some time. Enjoy all your fun new reads!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, looks like a lot of great books this week! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Unraveling was so good! I hope that you enjoy your new books!

    Kristina
    Ladybug Storytime

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

About me

  • This blog is a little bit of everything!
  • Hi! My name is Cristina, I am 29 years old and from Texas! I love my bunnies, books and blogging about my favorite things!
My favorite scarf in the whole wide world! :) photo 10363858_10152526761926237_5252620513132971013_n.jpg

Cristina

Founder of the website