latest comments

Carrier of the Mark

Monday, October 24, 2011

Carrier of the Mark by Leigh Fallon
Relase Date: October 4, 2011
Publisher: HarperTeen
Age Group: YA

Pages: 352
Format: Paperback
Source: Own
Intrest: Young Adult
Challenge: 2011 Reading Challenge, Debut Author Challenge
Buy the Book: Amazon    Barnes and Noble    Book Depository    





  
Their love was meant to be.

When Megan Rosenberg moves to Ireland, everything in her life seems to fall into place. After growing up in America, she's surprised to find herself feeling at home in her new school. She connects with a group of friends, and she is instantly drawn to darkly handsome Adam DeRÍs.
But Megan is about to discover that her feelings for Adam are tied to a fate that was sealed long ago—and that the passion and power that brought them together could be their ultimate destruction.


Writting this review is probably one of the hardest things I've done! This book was so amazing, I knew there was no way anything I could say about it, would do it justice!

I was really excited about this book because there was such amazing buzz about it. I finally, after searching many places, managed to snag the last copy at my bookstore. I am so glad that I did!

This book was incredible! But honestly, I'm not suprised! This book had me hooked at the cover, and just sucked me in further the more I read. It left me breathless and wanting more. I honestly, am speechless, which is rare for me!

I would have read the entire thing in one sitting, except that I got a late start in the day, and desperately needed sleep. But yes, it is THAT good! So get an early start, because it will be very hard to put this one down!

Carrier of the Mark is the story of Megan who has just moved to Ireland with her father. She adjusts really quickly to her life in Ireland, and a  close knit group of friends. She finds herself strongly drawn to the mysterious and incredibly handsome Adam De'Ris. But there is a cloud of mystery and gossip surrounding Adam and his family. Soon Megan and Adam find themselves drawn to each other, in a way that neither of them can explain. As Megan finds out more about the mystery surrounding Adam and the rest of the De'Ris family, she also begins to uncover things about herself that she never knew before! Can Megan and Adam unlock the key to the mystery that haunts them before it consumes them? Well, you'll have to read it to find out!

Leigh Fallon did an incredible job with the storytelling. I love how she got right into the story, and kept the pace going. In the begining I had a hard time keeping up with the Order, Marked Ones, Carriers, Royal Bloods, etc. But after about 30 pages I had it down and I was wondering why I was so confused to begin with! The characters were lovable, and the love story between Adam and Megan was incredible! Adam was totally swoonworthy! I think he and Megan have got to be one of my favorite couples of all time!

Carrier of the Mark is an incredible debut novel full of mystery, intrigue, a sizzling love story, action and so much more! Seriously, do yourself a favor and go buy this book right now! You will not regret it!

So click on one of the links at the top, and order your copy NOW! Are you doing it? Well...you should! 




7 comments :

  1. So glad you really liked this one! I've heard some mixed things and the insta love has me a little worried, but mostly I really want to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! so happy you liked it! I will definitely put it on my TBR! :D
    I havent heard all great reviews about it but right now the great overshadows the not so great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually had heard good buzz on it. Nothing negative, but yeah I <3 this book! Its one of my favorite books of the year for sure! And thats all I will say! lol I just don't have words! hehe Definately make sure you give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been wanting to read this book since I first saw the cover. It is so lovely. I liked the dramatic music of the trailer, but would have liked a little more substance. Thank you for sharing your review and I am glad you enjoyed Carrier of the Mark it is still on my wishlist and hopefully I will get to read it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved this book. It's much like Twilight so not a new story but I did like this quick fun read.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved this book. It's much like Twilight so not a new story but I did like this quick fun read.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great review. =D I loved this one as well. It was amazing! I can't wait for the second book! I hope to get my own copy soon, sadly I borrowed it from the library! I can't say I've heard anything negative on this book. There shouldn't be. =D I'm glad you loved it.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

About me

  • This blog is a little bit of everything!
  • Hi! My name is Cristina, I am 29 years old and from Texas! I love my bunnies, books and blogging about my favorite things!
My favorite scarf in the whole wide world! :) photo 10363858_10152526761926237_5252620513132971013_n.jpg

Cristina

Founder of the website