latest comments

In My Mailbox (3)

Sunday, October 16, 2011

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren and is where we share the books we got through the week.

I was pretty lazy and didn't do one last week. So I had to make sure I did one this week! Its done in 2 parts. With a third video of me....gooofing off...and playing with my books! lol What can I say? You'll have to see it for yourself! lol

IMM -Part ONE!




Halfway through my IMM post I had to pause it. While it was paused, I had a bit of an accident. lol I fell, in a very embarassing manner.  And this was the result...




So boys and girls, the moral of the story is...don't EVER wear high heels when your dizzy! So...after cleaning myself up, a bag of frozen peas and a few advil, the vlog continues!






And after this it all basically goes downhill...lol This will be a seperate post, because...well, you'll understand why when you see the video!

Bought
Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
Willow by Julia Hoban
If I Stay by Gayle Forman
Extraordinary by Nancy Werlin
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
Elixir by Hillary Duff

Gifted ( thank you Mommy!!!)
Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespear
Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
Need by Carrie Jones
Flawless by Sara Shephard
How I Live Now by Meg Rosoff
Piercy Jackson and the Olympians The Lighting Thief by Rick Riordan
Matched by Ally Condie

For Giveaway
Anna and the French Kiss- Signed by Stephanie Perkins!!!!

Won
Dreamland by Alyson Noel

Special thanks to Stephanie Perkins! You made this an awesome giveaway! Wendy from A Cupcake and a Latte blog. Thank you so much for the giveaway! It was my first time entering, and I won! Eeek! And also a special thanks to my Mommy ( I <3 her ) for all of the books she got me!!!

Well folks, thats all I got in my mailbox this week! I'd love to hear what you got in your mailbox this week! Leave me a comment or a link to your blog! Hope your all having a fantastic week ! And beware of highheels!

2 comments :

  1. Yay for Daughter of Smoke & Bone! I'm going to her signing on Tuesday (I'm currently dying my hair blue for it!) so that should be fun. If I Stay is AMAZING, and Mara Dyer, of course. Willow is also really good. I have Elixer and Dreamland but haven't read them yet.
    I haven't read Nancy Werlin but I keep getting tempted to get some of her books. I might have grabbed one at the library the other day actually...
    Anyway, sorry about your knee!
    Oh, and Maggie pronounces her last name like Steve-Otter. Just so you know :)
    Loads of awesome books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Candace- Aww I'm jealous!!! I wish I could teleport my book to you to get it signed too! LOL You HAVE to post pictures of the blue hair! It sounds EPIC! hahaha thanks! I had nooo idea how to say Maggie's name! And I recommend starting with Nancy Werlin's Impossible! Its my personal fave!!!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

About me

  • This blog is a little bit of everything!
  • Hi! My name is Cristina, I am 29 years old and from Texas! I love my bunnies, books and blogging about my favorite things!
My favorite scarf in the whole wide world! :) photo 10363858_10152526761926237_5252620513132971013_n.jpg

Cristina

Founder of the website