latest comments

Does Anyone Else Play With Their Books???

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Ok so I felt like this video deserved its very own post! And after you watch it , you will probably understand! I sort of have this habbit of, playing with my books from time to time. lol See video below!



It got worse. lol I also began to act out characters in diffrent voices, etc. So...I choose not to upload those videos as someone may come to cart me off for a little vacation involving an all white room and special little jackets.

I wonder though, does anyone else play with their books too? Or is it just me? I mean, this is totally normal! Right???

I am thinking of making this a weekly MEME on my blog. Like, Cristina Plays With Her Books or something. What do you think? Creepy or entertaining? If you'd like to see these every week, leave a comment and let me know!

2 comments :

  1. Suuuurrreee it's totally normal... Just like it's totally normal that I dance around the house when an awesome book crosses my threshold. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. rofl!!! Mary I do the same thing!!!! I think we are book soul sisters!!!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

About me

  • This blog is a little bit of everything!
  • Hi! My name is Cristina, I am 29 years old and from Texas! I love my bunnies, books and blogging about my favorite things!
My favorite scarf in the whole wide world! :) photo 10363858_10152526761926237_5252620513132971013_n.jpg

Cristina

Founder of the website