latest comments

In My Mailbox (5)

Saturday, October 29, 2011

In My Mailbox is a weekly Meme hosted by Kristi the storysiren. This is where us bloggers get a chance to show you what we got this wk! Bookish related of course!








Borrowed from the Library
Ingenue by Jillian Larkin
Birth Marked by Caragh M. O'Brien
The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting
Never Have I Ever - A Lying Game Novel  by Sara Shephard
Putting Makeup On Dead People by Jen Violi
Cold Kiss by Amy Garvey
You Against Me by Jenny Downham
This Dark Endeavor by Kenneth Oppel

Bought
If I Stay by Gayle Forman
The Adoration of Jenna Fox by Mary E. Pearson
Pandigital Planet- Android Tablet ( yes yes I know! It is not a book! But it's bookish related, and I totally showed you a book on it! So it counts! Right? *looks around*)

Won
Bone Dressing by Michelle I Brooks

Review
Dark Territory by J. Gabriel Gates and Charlene Keel

P.S. The shower is STILL broken! Just in case you were wondering! *hides from Farah*

Thanks for stopping by to check out what I got this week! Leave me a comment and/or a link below and let me know what you got in your mailbox! Have a great weekend everyone!!!

6 comments :

  1. awesome books! ive heard so much about the body finder, and now the author has a new series (cant remember its name). Anyways congrats on your tablet!!

    - juhina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I can't wait to read it! I'm trying really hard to wait patiently for my kindle fire. But its soo hard! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome bunch of books! I've had Birthmarked on my WL FOREVER! I don't even know what it's about anymore, lol. And everything by Kimberly Derting is awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Candace- hahaha I know the feeling! I bought a copy of Birthmarked over a month ago, and soon realized I was never getting it. So I got it at the library! I've never read anything by Kimberly Derting but have heard the book is awesome so I can't wait! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great IMM!!
    (NOT A SUCK UP)
    =P

    I need to read A LOT of those!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahaha I know your not! Your just that awesome!!! :) I need to read them tooo!!! hehe So many bks, so little time!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

About me

  • This blog is a little bit of everything!
  • Hi! My name is Cristina, I am 29 years old and from Texas! I love my bunnies, books and blogging about my favorite things!
My favorite scarf in the whole wide world! :) photo 10363858_10152526761926237_5252620513132971013_n.jpg

Cristina

Founder of the website