latest comments

Waiting On Wednesday (1)

Wednesday, October 26, 2011


"Waiting on Wednesday" is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This is my first week participating in WOW, and I'm really excited to show you what I'm eagerly awaiting!




Parties, bad boys, speakeasies—life in Manhattan has become a woozy blur for Clara Knowles. If Marcus Eastman truly loved her, how could he have fallen for another girl so quickly? Their romance mustn't have been as magical as Clara thought. And if she has to be unhappy, she's going to drag everyone else down to the depths of despair right along with her. 
Being a Barnard girl is the stuff of Lorraine Dyer's dreams. Finding out that Marcus is marrying a gold digger who may or may not be named Anastasia? A nightmare. The old Lorraine would have sat by and let the chips fall where they may, but she's grown up a lot these past few months. She can't bear to see Marcus lose a chance for true love. But will anyone listen to her? 
Now that the charges against her have been dropped, Gloria Carmody is spending the last dizzying days of summer on Long Island, yachting on the sound and palling around with socialites at Forrest Hamilton's swanky villa. Beneath her smile, though, Gloria's keeping a secret. One that could have deadly consequences . . .


I read the first book in Jillian's series, Vixen, and I fell in love with it! I was so excited that it was going to be a series, and I have the second book, Ingenue sitting on my shelf right now waiting to be read!

You can check out my review for Vixen, HERE

The cover Dia is by far the best cover of the 3 books in the series! It is so gorgeous!!! I can't wait until this one comes out!

Don't forget to leave me a comment and let me know what your WOW pick is this week!

4 comments :

  1. Oh this sounds pretty good. I don't think I've heard of the series before. Good pick!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jill- Thank you!

    Giselle- The series is sooo good! Make sure you start with Vixen! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for more YA Historical Fiction! I've been wanting to read this series and I'm glad that they are getting good reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessica- They are amazing!!! You'll love them! :)

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

About me

  • This blog is a little bit of everything!
  • Hi! My name is Cristina, I am 29 years old and from Texas! I love my bunnies, books and blogging about my favorite things!
My favorite scarf in the whole wide world! :) photo 10363858_10152526761926237_5252620513132971013_n.jpg

Cristina

Founder of the website